Mad River Glen's
Celebration of Fall Foliage
Mad River Glen Kicks Off Our 65th Season
With a Celebration of Fall Foliage
Fall Foliage Weekend - Sept. 28-29
- Foliage Rides
- SIPtemberfest Beer Tasting Festival - Saturday 1 PM to 5 PM
A unique brewers festival f eaturing specialty brews from some of Vermont's premier breweries many of which are not available in stores and/or of limited nature. The beer tasting is paired with foliage rides on the fabled Single Chair, live music, and awesome local food with a backdrop of spectacular fall foliage. Tickets are $30 and include 10 tastings and a souvenir glass.
Green & Gold Weekend - October 5-6
- Mountain Work Day 9 AM
Join Jay Appleton & his crew helping to maintain MRG's forest and epic woods skiing lines.
- Stark Mountain Hill Climb Running Race – 10 AM
Run from the base to the summit of Gen. Stark Mountain taking any route you wish. All proceeds support the Stark Mountain Foundation's maintenance and trail work on the Long Trail on Stark Mountain.
- MRG Homeowners Association Meeting 3-4:30 PM
- Co-op Shareholders Informational Town Meeting 5-6 PM
- Traditional Green & Gold Chicken BBQ 11 AM
- Allen Clark Memorial Hill Climb Bike Race 8:30 AM Registration 10 AM Start
- Foliage Lift Rides
- Foliage Lift Rides - 10 AM to 2:30 PM each day
- Lift rides are $10 for adults, $5 for children. Kids under 6, Season pass holders and Co-op shareholders ride the lift free both weekends!
- The Ticket/Season Pass office will be open each day from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Gen. Stark’s Pub & Cafeteria Open for Lunch - 11 AM-4 PM
- Visit the MRG General Store 10 AM to 4 PM