2020-2021 COVID-19 Policies
2020-2021 Covid Safety Operating Guidelines:
- Mad River Glen Ski Area is open only for Vermont residents and those who have met the state’s quarantine requirements.
- Face Masks are required at the ski area at all times with the exception of when actively skiing and when eating or drinking.
- Keep at least 6’ distance from others.
- Indoors facilities will be very limited all season per our Covid Operating Levels. Guests should be prepared to spend their day outside and use their car as their base area. There is no guarantee that indoor facilities will be available or have the capacity.
- Hand sanitizer and soap dispensers are available throughout the ski area. Please use them often and spray down areas upon your departure.
- All facilities will be sanitized nightly, if not more often.
- If you feeling sick STAY HOME!
COVID-Safety Operating Guidelines
2020-2021 COVID-19 Operating Levels:
COVID-19 Operational Levels
Mad River Glen will be operating at different levels throughout the season based on the state of the pandemic. Our #1 priority will be to keep guests and staff safe and healthy while keeping the mountain open for skiing. On some operational levels, this may mean challenging decisions like closing indoor facilities, suspending group lessons, restricting who can ride double chairs together, or limiting ticket sales. These levels will be clearly communicated via our Snow Report and website.
The operational levels, safety measures listed here and other efforts will allow us the best chance to have the most “normal” season possible during these extraordinary circumstances. The most important component will be everyone’s cooperation and understanding. Mad River Glen will expect full compliance with all Mad River Glen and Vermont state rules from all of our guests and staff. Our health and ski season will count on it. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Mask Up, Be Kind, Stay Home if you are sick and we will see you on the mountain!
2020-2021 Season Pass Refund Policy:
- If, for any reason, you wish to return your season pass, you may do so before December 20, 2020. You may choose a 100% dollar value credit for the next season (valid through 9/30/2021) or a cash refund. The cash refund will be in full if you have purchased the Refundable Pass Option. If you have not purchased the Refundable Pass Option there will be a $75 administrative fee to receive a cash refund.
- If a government agency mandates that Mad River Glen close, a passholder may receive the following:
- If a Mad River Glen passholder resides in a county/country that is prohibited from traveling to Vermont, the passholder may receive the following:
2020-2021 Seasonal Program Refund Policy:
- If, for any reason, you wish to opt-out of a seasonal program you may do so before December 20, 2020. You may choose a 100% credit for the next season or a cash refund. The cash refund will be subject to a $75 administrative fee.
- If a government agency mandates that Mad River Glen close, a seasonal program participant may receive the following:
- A partial credit on a sliding scale based on the number of days of program operation.
- If a seasonal program participant resides in a county/country that is prohibited from traveling to Vermont, the passholder may receive the following:
- 100% credit or cash refund (minus $75 administrative fee) if the program has not started.
- A partial credit or partial cash refund (minus $75 administrative fee) calculated on a sliding scale.
- If the travel restriction is lifted and a participant wishes to rejoin the program they may do so at a prorated rate.
With the goal of being able to consistently offer skiing at Mad River Glen, and after much consideration, it has been determined that the uncertainties associated with COVID-19 make it impossible to sell advanced ticket products that can be used at any time, including Mad Cards and Family Mad Cards, for the 2020-2021 season. In a limited skiing capacity format, tickets will likely have to be purchased online in advance, and it is our intent and responsibility to always allow Shareholders and Passholders access to the mountain first. We hope this will provide you with an opportunity that you will not regret: becoming a Mad River Glen Shareholder or Season Passholder.
Policies set forth are done so under our best knowledge of the situation at this time. Once the ski season is underway operational updates will be included in each daily snow report. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
How To Contact Us:
You can send us a message on our Contact Form (select Customer Service). Or Give us a call at 802-496-3551