Published On December 13, 2020
December 17, 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Hosted by the Mad River Valley Backcountry Coalition (MRVBC) and Catamount Trail Association (CTA), this virtual roundtable event will bring together skiers and riders interested in earning-their-turns, those who climb and schuss the mountains of the Valley and beyond. Land managers, ski area operators, and earn-your-turn enthusiasts will discuss the opportunities and challenges this growing sport has stimulated.
Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/12cuZCTgB
YouTube live feed: https://youtu.be/-Cw0bFFbTn
- Trends in demand
- Trends in supply (managed terrain)
- Ski Resort perspective: opportunities and challenges?
- Recreation/tourism industry perspective (VOREC) opportunities and challenges?
- Catamount Trail Association (CTA)
- Mad River Glen (MRG)
- Mad River Valley Backcountry Coalition (MRVBC)
- Sugarbush Resort (SB)
- Vermont Forest, Parks, and Recreation (FPR)
- Northwoods Stewardship Center
- Vermont Outdoor Recreation Economic Collaborative (VOREC)