Published On October 30, 2018
February 22, 2020 @ 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Tucking race down the Practice Slope and up Rockefellers. It’s test of technique, aerodynamics, bulk, waxing and a wee bit of luck!
Go here to register online or signup day of on the deck of the Basebox from 2-4pm. All participants will need to pickup their bibs and sign a waiver (parent or legal guardian required) at registration even if they pre-registered.
- 2:00-4:00 PM – Registration on the deck of the Basebox Lodge
- 4:15 PM – Mandatory Safety Meeting at Registration on the deck of the Basebox.
- 4:25 PM – Participants load Lift 4.
- 4:45pm – Event Begins
- Awards at the Single Chair following the event
- U8 M/W (junior reg. fee)
- U10 M/W (junior reg. fee)
- U12 M/W (junior reg. fee)
- U14 M/W (junior reg. fee)
- U19 M/W (junior reg. fee)
- U50 M/W (adult reg fee)
- 50+ M/W(adult reg fee)
- “Best in Show” – costume (overall)
- Fastest (overall)
- Farthest (each category)
Rules and format:
- One run, straight run event.
- No Practice Runs
- No Going backwards on the course. Participants must follow the direction of race staff.
- No tucking between the flags (transition/compression off of Practice Slope)
- Speed trap at the PS bridge
- Safe equipment: all equipment must be modern and serviceable by certified ski technicians
- No speed suits or lycra allowed
- Helmets required
- Unsafe weather, visibility, snow conditions will cancel the event.