Buy Tickets Online & Save!
2022-2023 DAY TICKETS
In order to create a better Mad River Glen ski experience, we will be limiting ticket sales during the 2022-2023 season. These limits will affect mainly weekends and holidays. The best way to ensure skiing at Mad River Glen is to purchase a Season Pass, Stark Mountain Card, or buy your tickets online in advance.
Shareholders are able to purchase up to 2 tickets per day, even if we are sold out
|Shareholder Full Day (15% off)||$84||$68
|Half Day - 12:30 pm to Close||$71||$57
|Late Afternoon - 2 pm to Close (Midweek, Non-Holiday)||$39||$39
Co-op shareholders will always be guaranteed skiing this season. The best prices will always be online, with shareholders receiving an additional 15% discount. If we are sold out online, shareholders may purchase a discounted ticket at the ticket window.
Online Ticket Refund Policy
Online tickets are non-refundable and will not be refunded or changed for any reason, including weather, conditions, terrain (unless the mountain is closed), change in plans, or inability to come to the mountain on your chosen ski day. The only exception for the 2022-2023 season is if you are unable to ski due to testing positive for COVID. If you test positive for COVID, you may request a refund no later than noon the day before your planned ski day (more than 3 days in advance, a full refund may be issued for COVID; from 3 days in advance until noon the day before, a 50% refund may be available). Follow the link at the bottom of your online ticket email confirmation to request a refund.
STARK MOUNTAIN CARDS
The Stark Mountain Card features direct-to-lift access and is not subject to daily ticket limitations on days when we are sold out. The Stark Mountain Card can be purchased in either 3 or 6 ticket quantities.
|3 Days||6 Days
|Stark Mountain Card*||TBD||TBD
|Shareholder Stark Mountain Card*||TBD||TBD
|Family Stark Mountain Card*||TBD||TBD
Stark Mountain Cards features:
- Direct-to-lift access!
- Ticket use will not be subject to daily ticket limitations; ie you can use a ticket anytime you want.
- Family Stark Mountain Cards include free season passes for children under 12 as of January 1st of the current ski season.
- Stark Mountain Cards are not transferable.
- Only one Stark Mountain Card can be purchased per person.
- Family Stark Mountain Cards include a free season pass for dependant children under 12 as of January 1st of the current ski season and one adult.
* Limited quantities are available, this product may sell out at any time.
Stark Mountain Card sales end September 30th.
Call the office at (802) 496-3551 for more information.