View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Caretaker Needed (House and 2 dogs plus cat) 

Post Caretaker Needed (House and 2 dogs plus cat)
Live in a small cabin in a lovely setting with views on a dead end road bordering lots of land and walking trails. Location is in East Warren. Walk through the woods to National Forest and Blueberry Lake!

I am looking for someone to live in the small (14 x 16 two story) cabin on my property and be responsible for and take care of the house and grounds and two dogs and a cat when I am traveling (which is quite frequently).. Also occasionally when I am here, to help me maintain the house and grounds include limited snow shoveling, gardening and lawn mowing. Energetic folks also have the option of helping me with heavier jobs such as cutting and splitting wood and building stone walls.

Rent is very minimal and includes utilities (water and electricity) except propane (which is used for heat and hot water) and wifi.

The ideal candidate would have the time to walk and / or let out my dogs during the day as well as in the morning and evening. I would hate to see them in 10 hours a day, day after day.

I am traveling regularly. But, if you are interested, please send me an e-mail at ghall05674@gmail.com with your phone number and why you think you would be a good fit and I will contact you when I return.

Caretaker must be able to move in or at least cover the responsibilities no later than August 14.

geordie hall

Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]