View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Volunteer Day Sat. June 18 

Post Volunteer Day Sat. June 18
Good Tuesday to all,
A quick follow up on the MRG Volunteer Coop effort schedule.
As fate would have it our first attempted effort was washed away by last Saturdays rains....deja vu to last year!
We will try once again to fire up the process this Saturday A.M.
Our target remains to prime the new enclosure on the Practice Hill Chair.
Please responde to Lesureg@yahoo.com if you are able to join the effort or leave me a message at 802-496-9705.
All materials are now on sight.

As a quick addendum we are in need of someone to volunterr to head up planned efforts for June 25.
I will be away on business and unable to attend. If you are able and willing to take this on PLEASE notify me so we can coordinate.
This effort will be aimed at the Sunny Side double lift building and entails scraping and painting.
If a rain out there are some indoor efforts being researched that can occur such as painting benches on the 3rd floor of the base box and such.
As always thanks for your time and efforts to beautify our Coop and mountain.
Have a great day,
George Lesure

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:56 am

Post Re: Volunteer Day Sat. June 18
Hey now,
Well Saturday dawned somewhat tenously for a painting day on the MTN.
BUT the sun did shine and the new structure at the Practice Lift has recieved its coat of primer.
Thanks go out to Kathleen and Conor Bauman, and to Lu Putnam for their time and effort. Our small gang of 4
was quite efficient and the building is now predominantly ready for a coat of paint.

The next scheduled volunteer effort is slated for this Sat. June 25th.
In store is a small portion of priming that we couldn't get at on Saturday. We also have painting of the Double Lift Building on the slate.
Given the time it took for this past weekends effort both of the above tasks could be completed in one day.
We are in need of someone to act as point for this weekend. I will be away on business and unable to attend.
We'd also love to see a larger turn out to aid and abet in these projects.
If interested in volunteering and/or heading up this weeks effort please email me at: lesureg@yahoo.com....or reply to this forum.
Cheers all,
George

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]