View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Boardwatch, anything broken? 

Post Boardwatch, anything broken?
kfk fkd kkekkqrkle lorus ipstem fagorlous onumipwitch garghing hetrtay uhghj kfk fkd kkekkqrkle lorus ipstem fagorlous onumipwitch garghing hetrtay uhghj kfk fkd kkekkqrkle lorus ipstem fagorlous onumipwitch garghing hetrtay uhghj kfk fkd kkekkqrkle lorus ipstem fagorlous onumipwitch garghing hetrtay uhghj kfk fkd kkekkqrkle lorus ipstem fagorlous onumipwitch garghing hetrtay uhghj kfk fkd kkekkqrkle lorus ipstem fagorlous onumipwitch garghing hetrtay uhghj kfk fkd kkekkqrkle lorus ipstem fagorlous onumipwitch garghing hetrtay uhghj kfk fkd kkekkqrkle lorus ipstem fagorlous onumipwitch garghing hetrtay uhghj

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Boardwatch, anything broken?
Couldn't you have provided some type of update or mention something useful about MRG to test the forum rather than 5 lines of garbage? It is waste of people's time to get an email saying that there is a new post, log in, view the post only to see garbage.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:50 pm
Profile WWW

It was rather fagorlous of him, wasn't it? I kind of like that garbage word! Seems kind of frumious... and "testing, 1, 2, 3..." is *so* 80's!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:14 pm

this appears to be a hack, not a test. until a legit email coming from management is sent, i suggest staying away from this "forum" lest a virus be downloaded to your computer. even us mac users are no longer invulnerable, although we are safer.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 am

Apologies to all. No, not a hack or virus. Just a system admin testing some updates to the forum to make sure they didn't break anything. Little did I think that people other than to other co-administrators would be watching the test forum, which, after all, is just for testing.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:53 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]