Annual Co-op Shareholder’s Meeting
Published On December 30, 2019
The 2020 Annual co-op Shareholders Meeting was held on Saturday, April 4, 2020. If you missed the meeting or want to re-live it you can view it here.
2020 Election Results
In-State Candidates (vote for 2 candidates)
Meg Schultz 394 – X
Barclay Rappeport 387 – X
Out-of-State Candidates (vote for 1 candidate)
Andrew Carey 274- X
Bill Coyle 136
Notice of the 2020 Annual Meeting of Owners
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic there will be no in-person attendance at the meeting and no voting will take place on site.
The Annual Shareholder meeting will be held as scheduled at 5pm on Saturday, April 4th. MRVTV will be streaming the meeting live on local public access television channels 44 (SD) and 244 (HD), and we will also simulcast it to YouTube
. Shareholders can participate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or via the comments section on Facebook during the broadcast.
All shareholders have been sent a paper ballot by mail. This year we will accept return of the ballots by either regular mail or by email. The results will be delayed because we cannot gather vote counters in one location.
- Mailed ballots need to be received at the MRG Waitsfield office no later than Saturday, April 4.
- All photos or scans of the ballots must be legible or they will not be accepted.
- Only one ballot per person, do not send an email ballot if you’ve sent one by regular mail.
- Use “Ballot” as the subject line of the email.
- Send to email@example.com no later than 15 minutes after the conclusion of the annual meeting. The annual meeting is on April 4th from 5:00 p.m. until approximately 6:00 p.m.
Candidate Statements, Bios and Q&A
- Call to Order
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Management Report
- Update on Renovations and Construction
- Statements by and Questions to Candidates for Trustee Elections
- In-State Candidates (two to be elected to three year terms)
- Out-of-State Candidate (one to be elected to a three year term)
- Shareholder Comments, Questions and Discussion
- Polls will open at 5:00 p.m. and remain open for 1/4 hour after adjournment of the Annual Meeting for owners to cast their ballots for Trustees’ elections.
- Official Notice of Annual Meeting and Official Ballot have been mailed to Shareholders.