Annual Co-op Shareholder’s Meeting
Published On March 1, 2021
2021 Mad River Glen Co-Op Board Election Results:
Jeff Whittingham 332
Will Kriewald 242
Ram Verma 185
Matthew Milan 259
Trey Gregory 116
Pascal Hess 45
Notice of the 2021 Annual Meeting of Owners
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, there will be no in-person attendance at the meeting and no voting will take place on-site. The Annual Shareholder meeting will be held as scheduled at 5:00 PM on Saturday, April 3rd via ZOOM.
All shareholders have been sent a paper ballot by mail. This year we will accept return ballots by either regular mail or by email. The results will be delayed because we cannot gather vote counters in one location.
- Mailed ballots need to be received at the MRG Waitsfield office no later than Saturday, April 3.
- All photos or scans of the ballots must be legible or they will not be accepted.
- Only one ballot per person, do not send an email ballot if you’ve sent one by regular mail.
- Use “Ballot” as the subject line of the email.
- Send to email@example.com no later than 15 minutes after the conclusion of the annual meeting. The annual meeting is on April 3rd from 5:00 PM until approximately 6:00 PM.
- Call to Order
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Management Report
- Statements by and Questions to Candidates for Trustee Elections
- In-State Candidates (two to be elected to three-year terms)
- Out-of-State Candidate (one to be elected to a three-year term)
- Shareholder Comments, Questions and Discussion
- Polls will open at 5:00 PM and remain open for 1/4 hour after adjournment of the Annual Meeting for owners to cast their ballots for Trustees’ elections.
- Official 2021 Notice of Annual Meeting and Official Ballot have been mailed to Shareholders.