To use your Ski Vermont 4 Pass, VIP Pass, or Gold Card this season, you need to reserve your ticket in advance on our website. Please follow the instructions below to make your reservation.
1. Visit the Special Tickets page and select Ski Vermont Reservations. Choose your product and date from the calendar.
2. Attest to your compliance with Vermont’s travel and quarantine requirements. After you have chosen one of the 3 options, the Add To Cart button will be active.
4. When you reach the Cart page, click on ADD/CHANGE GUEST to assign a name to each ticket. This should be the name of the skier who will be using the ticket. Vermont contact tracing guidelines require all visitors to provide accurate contact details.
5. In the box next to the guest name, enter your Validation Code then click the arrow to verify it. The verification code is the code on your Ski Vermont voucher or card above or below the barcode, starting with the letter K (ignore %A and any * or other symbols):
6. Once the Validation Code is entered properly, the red X will turn to a green checkmark. You may now Proceed to Checkout.
7. Once your registration is complete, you’ll receive a voucher with a barcode to redeem at the Ticket Window at Mad River Glen. Don’t forget to bring your Ski Vermont voucher or card with you to pick up your ticket. Ski Vermont tickets will not be issued without both your reservation barcode and your original voucher or card.
If you’re redeeming more than one voucher or if you have a Gold Card good for two tickets per day, simply repeat these steps for each ticket you need. Please remember to put the name of each individual skier on their respective ticket. Multiple tickets reserved with the same name may be voided.
You must reserve all Ski Vermont ticket products online before you come to the ticket window. There may be limits on the number of tickets available some days, so it is best to reserve in advance. You can reserve same-day lift tickets if there is enough availability.
Please contact us by noon the day before your ski day to cancel your reservation. If you do not cancel on time, your Ski Vermont voucher code will have been used up and will not be valid another time. For cancellations, call 802-496-3551, ext. 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.