Greetings from Mad River Glen!
We have had great success with our Student Achievement Program, “Smarty Pants” in the past and want to invite you to participate this season. We are anticipating that the 2021/2022 ski season will be another fun-filled year for students who are avid skiers (sorry, we do not allow snowboarding at Mad River Glen). This program rewards hard-working students with a complimentary Teen Season Pass (valid every day) while giving other students an incentive to achieve more. Our hope is to foster a stronger relationship between schools and communities.
- Students are eligible when they are in Grades 9 through 12.
- Students must be currently enrolled at a participating school and must have been enrolled in the participating school (or another public school in the state of Vermont) the previous year. (We do not accept out-of-state schools.)
- Students who achieve academic excellence—defined as straight A’s for three marking periods in the last academic year (or as defined by the school) — are eligible.
- Passes will be awarded at the beginning of the ski season, based on the student’s grades the previous year. Passes are non-transferrable.
- Qualifying students must be full-time year-round residents of the State of Vermont.
Your school has sent an Excel spreadsheet with your name on it. We will use this list to verify your eligibility for the program.
We have made a few changes to the program for the 21/22 ski season so read carefully if you have participated in the past.
- All season pass requests MUST be submitted by November 30, 2021. At that point, we will close the program and not accept any late requests. Remind your friends to get their pass!!
- You will log into this private MRG link to sign up for your free pass: Smarty Pants Pass
- If you have received a Smarty Pants pass in the last few years, you already have an account – you are an Existing Guest. Find your account with your email address, remember, you may or may not have used your school email address. Try not to create a duplicate account.
- Students will need to upload a photo at the time of “ordering” and we will print and mail the pass to you– passes will NOT be available for pick-up at the ticket window.
- Any misuse of this link will result in the school and all qualifying students losing the privilege to participate in the program for the upcoming year.
Please feel free to contact me at 802 496-3551 ext 110, or email@example.com with any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you and rewarding you for your hard work.